Southern California Marinas and yacht clubs are invited to the oil spill response communication workshop on September 23rd from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm. The workshops will cover information on:
▪ California’s oil spill response structure
▪ Office of Spill Prevention and Response Equipment Grants
▪ Third party claim process
▪ General information on oil spill kits for boating facilities
▪ California’s new Marinas and Yacht Clubs Spill Response Communication Packet
▪ Tools and resources available to increase communication capabilities between boating facilities and the Office of Emergency Services during an oil spill.
Key presenters include: California Department of Fish and Wildlife, California State Parks and California Coastal Commission’s Boating Clean and Green Program and the California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services.
You MUST REGISTER to attend.
Register now by emailing Vivian Matuk at email@example.com Max workshop capacity 30 people.
Wednesday, September 23rd from 9:30 am to approx. 12:30 pm
- You will only need a computer with internet access and either a phone to call in or the computer’s speaker and microphone.
• You do not have to have a Zoom account to attend a Zoom video conference meeting. You will be prompted to download the software, once you received the link from us.