For many the annual race to Ensenada starts at one of the many seminars offered by NOSA. Whether you are a newcomer or a seasoned veteran these seminars provide valuable information. They also allow you to meet your competitors and share notes. Seminars scheduled are as follows:
• January 23 Pierpont Bay YC Ventura, CA
• February 13 Bahia Corinthian YC Corona Del Mar, CA
• February 20 Long Beach YC Long Beach, CA
• February 27 Silver Gate YC San Diego, CA
• March 26 Del Rey YC Marina Del Rey, CA
• TBD Dana Point YC Dana Point, CA
All start at 7:00 PM, sign up details for each will be available soon at www.nosa.org/seminars.
"The presenters are experienced and have a wealth of knowledge to share," said Bill Gibbs, Commodore of NOSA, "so we hope you take advantage of this by attending one of these seminars. What you learn will help not only improve your results but help to let you better relax and enjoy participating in this great race."
More info about N2E can be found on the event website at www.nosa.org. After the holiday season you will want to get some practice in with your crew, The 91st annual SCYA Midwinter Regatta is a great way to get in the needed practice. For more information click HERE