Marinas and yacht clubs are invited to two workshops in Northern and Southern California that present oil spill response resource information. The workshops will cover information on:
▪ California's oil spill response structure
▪ Office of Spill Prevention and Response Equipment Grants
▪ Third party claim process
▪ General information on oil spill kits for boating facilities
▪ California’s new Marinas and Yacht Clubs Spill Response Communication Packet
▪ Tools and resources available to increase communication capabilities between boating facilities and the Office of Emergency Services during an oil spill.
Key presenters include: California Department of Fish and Wildlife, California State Parks and California Coastal Commission's Boating Clean and Green Program and the California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services.
You MUST REGISTER to attend.
Register now by emailing Vivian Matuk at email@example.com Max workshop capacity 30 people.
We will be offering the following virtual workshops :
Thursday, September 10th from 9:30 am to approx. 12:30 pm
Wednesday, September 23rd from 9:30 am to approx. 12:30 pm
- You will only need a computer with internet access and either a phone to call in or the computer’s speaker and microphone.
- You do not have to have a Zoom account to attend a Zoom video conference meeting. You will be prompted to download the software, once you received the link from us.
- What we need from you:
- Based on where your boating facility is located at, please register to one of the virtual two workshops mentioned above by emailing Vivian Matuk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When registering, please let them know to which workshop you want to register, your name, boating facility name and county, your email and phone number.
2. Once they receive your registration, they will be sending you the Zoom invite information link and easy to follow instructions and some additional files.