Join BCYC members for some terrific events to support The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS)!
• May 5, 2018: BCYC Fiesta for the Cure - Cinco de Mayo Spectacular & Annual Poker Run
(Two events, one date, May 5. Questions? Contact Gail Cyprus at 562-883-9001 or Leslie Kazarian at 949-677-6664)
• June 2, 2018: Leukemia Cup Regatta for PHRF boats
• June 3, 2018: Leukemia Cup Regatta races for Harbor 20s and Junior sailors
• July 26, 2018: BCYC Leukemia Cup Golf Tournament- Oak Creek Golf Course
The Leukemia Cup is about more than who wins the race on the water. It is about raising funds to save lives. I’m asking Commodores from all area clubs to make the 2018 Leukemia Cup Regatta the best fundraising success in the history of the campaign. Here are just a few ways you and your members can help:
• Enter a boat in one of the races and recruit your crew and friends to help raise funds for LLS. Each skipper and their team will get an online fundraising page. Your fundraising team can include non-sailing or power boaters, family and friends. Think big about who can be on your fundraising team and how much you can raise. While you raise funds for LLS and help them accelerate cancer cures, you can earn some great incentives.
• Unable to sail with us? Create a virtual fundraising team or make a donation in support of the overall event.
Visit www.leukemiacup.org/ocie for more information. Thank you in advance for your support, I look forward to seeing you.
Bahia Corinthian Yacht Club